What is Designer for a Day?
An 8-hour workday for a one time cost of $550 inc GST.
Designer for a day is an idea that was materialised when I saw a need for temporary in-house graphic designers for small – medium-sized businesses.
There was a glaring need for brands that did not have the budget nor the workflow to hire an in-house graphic designer – s0 what did we do?
We came up with this concept that allows you to have a qualified designer with a laptop and all the necessary resources required to do a list of jobs that you provide.
Where does it take place?
The idea if for you to have a designer in your workplace for a day, you can physically interact with the designer and give constant feedback.
Why should businesses consider it?
- Our clients usually get $1500 worth of design done on these days.
- Quick, your work is done on a top-priority basis because they are there for you.
- Saves you time and the hassle of back and forth emails.
- You can physically interact with the designer.
- Feedback is immediately received and revisions are done on the spot.
When should businesses consider it?
- Do not have the budget for a long-term in-house graphic designer.
- Want work done quickly.
- Need a long list of small tasks done that would otherwise cost them a lot of time and money.
- Perfect for: Tweaking existing logo, social media templates, business card design, brochure/flyer design etc.